How Can We Help You?
Heating Company in Oakland County
For the last 50 years, Stewart Heating and Cooling has helped Metro Detroit homes and families stay warm during the cold months of the year.
Providing the highest level of comfort
Repair, maintenance, and installation of furnaces are among the premium furnace services we provide. During each heating season, not only do we focus on providing your family with the most comfortable level of comfort, but we also ensure the highest level of indoor air quality.
Our furnace services are outlined below. No matter what the circumstances are, we can help you with your home heating needs 24/7.
Schedule a Service Call or Replacement Consultation
- We offer emergency service to assist with any furnace repair needs you may have.
- We are a Trane authorized dealer and repair and maintain every brand of furnace imaginable, including American Standard, Carrier, Rheem, Amana, Bryant, Frigidaire, Comfortmaker, Goodman, Armstrong, Ruud, Payne, Gibson, Heil, Luxaire, York, Lennox, Janitrol, Tempstar, Weatherking, Coleman, Ducan, Burnham, Carrier, Sears, and Maytag to name a few.
- Once you’ve had your furnace repaired, we offer annual maintenance plans to check up on your furnace periodically and ensure it is functioning properly.
Furnace Inspection Check List
A technician can inspect your furnace to determine if any issues exist before you decide if your home requires furnace repair. Our Furnace Inspection Check List explains exactly what Stewart’s does when inspecting your furnace:
- Check flue system for safety and carbon monoxide leaks
- Make sure the return air filter is clean
- Lubricate motors and bearings as necessary
- Make sure all parts are in good condition
- Check the safety of all electrical components and connections on the gas train
- Make sure the thermostat is working
- Check and clean the pilot/ignition assembly
- Make sure the burner is properly ignited and efficient
- Check the safety and operation of the entire system
During the cold months, it is necessary to keep your home warm. Contact Stewart Heating & Cooling to ensure your furnace is operating at maximum capacity. We have been serving Metro Detroit for over 50 years as a furnace repair company that specializes in maintaining HVAC systems. It’s no problem if you need a furnace repaired after hours or on the weekends!
To have one of our technicians come out and look at your heating system, call (248) 549-0400.
When it’s time to replace, call Stewart. Because nothing runs like a TRANE.
For over 40 years, Stewart Heating & Cooling has been a proud provider of top-of-their-class HVAC products, and we are a proud Trane authorized dealer. Trane offers custom furnace replacement solutions for every type of home or building. Trane’s furnaces are known to be among the most reliable and high quality brands on the market, making them the clear choice for your HVAC needs.
- Your furnace will operate more efficiently leading to fewer service issues and giving you the peace of mind that you and your family will be warm during Michigan’s cold winters.
- The cost to keep your home warm will be slightly lower since your furnace is running more efficiently.
- Regular furnace maintenance can deliver improved indoor air quality.
- Our service technicians are highly trained, certified, and licensed, based in Oakland County and Metro Detroit and are highly experienced.
- Our HVAC professionals are always equipped with the right tools for the job, ensuring your furnace and air conditioner is properly maintained with a goal to extend its life.
- Our maintenance program has been refined to provide the best results at the best value to our customers, with a focus on your unit’s efficient and trouble-free operation throughout Michigan’s long heating and cooling seasons.
Although we are a Trane dealer, we are trained in all areas of HVAC, providing expert furnace maintenance on all brands of air conditioners including Carrier, York, Lennox, American Standard, Amana, Bryant, Rheem, Ruud, Coleman, Daikin, and Goodman, just to name a few.
Maintaining your HVAC system properly and regularly is important. We recommend having your system checked at least once every year to identify any existing issues and prevent potential issues from occurring in the future. Click here to learn more about our Maintenance Program.